5K Community Run/Walk September 30, 2017
All proceeds will be applied to Tonka!!!
Sweet Tonka is a 9 month old boxer currently in training to aid in scent detection and autism support was recently diagnosed with a genetic heart defect. Tonka's recovery and prognosis has a very positive outlook, but will require monitoring and treatment to maintain a regular heartbeat. He is expected to live an active happy life. On 8/15/2017 Tonka had a life threatening episode that required emergency care. Thanks to the exertise of our local vet Dr. Amy Johnson - 4 Paws Vet and the Metropolitan Veternary Services Tonka was stabilized and a plan for continued life long care was developed. All proceeds to go to Tonka's emergency care visit.
By completing this registration and participating in this event, the undersigned, or agent agrees to HOLD HARMLESS the town of Borden and any of its representatives, agents, or volunteers for this event for any injuries or damages which may occur during participation. Participant also agrees the Town of Borden park policies. Participant acknowledges the prohibition of the use of alcohol and agrees to comply with all rules and regulations regarding park activities.
1) Event begins at 8 am, September 30, 2017.
2) Entry Fee a. Paid In Advance - $20.00 ***T-Shirts are ONLY for pre-registered entries***
3) Top 3 male and female finishers in both the adult and child divisions will receive a cool thermos.
5) Results will be posted on the BVD festival site: www.bordenindiana.com/festival
6) Registration will begin the morning of the race at 7:00 a.m. at Borden Community Park.
7) Contact Brenna LaDuke at : firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.